Reports show that Napa County once recorded 31,000 crimes in ten years time of which almost 10% were violent in nature. It was also estimated that almost 12 criminal incidents occur per day as based on the total cases filed in the Police Headquarter during that time. Also, it came out that of the said ten year period of time crime rate in the County has soared up to 40%. More so, investigation has spoken that victims are recovered within a mile of his or her house or office work by the time the incident transpired. Today, certain data can be pulled-out by checking on the Napa County Arrest Records repository for any legal details which you want to obtain.
All these pieces of information are retrievable today since an existing law in California allows anybody of legal age and is a legal citizen in the state to perform the lookup. However, the reason for requesting the said documents must be justifiable enough so that the deciding court will allow the public to view these classified documents. On another note, an arrest can only be done when the sitting judge finds strong evidences pointing to the subject. Then, he or she signs the warrant for the police authorities to arrest the suspect and be taken to prison and faces the court eventually for the proceedings.
If the warrant of arrest is not served, then it goes to the national criminal database as an outstanding warrant until the subject is seized. Additionally, if you are going after the search on active and outstanding arrest orders in the County you always have the privilege to visit Napa’s Sheriff’s Department for inquiries. As a matter of fact, they also have an online link for those detainees that are currently serving their sentences in jail through countyofnapa dot org.
Sometimes doing this kind of search is literally dangerous because the person whom you are investigating might get mad upon learning that you are background checking on him or her. This one particular situation urges others to create an online database so searches can be performed discreetly even at home. Another link that provides arrest and other public records in Napa also exists for the benefit of the general public. The online resource is viewable through publicrecords dot onlinesearches dot com.
When searching for sensitive records nowadays you need to make it a point that you are safe. These online record providers today have existed to make the whole process more convenient. In fact, you only need a computer with Internet connection and you are good to go in executing the lookup of records over the Internet. It’s guaranteed to be fast and easy. Also, it is completely filled with all the details needed for whatever legitimate circumstances.
Points to remember when requesting for arrest records in Napa:
- The Sheriff’s Department is responsible for the documentation of arrest reports including the booking records and arrest warrants
- The Public Records Act mandates them to compile and update such records and issue them to whoever formally makes a request for it
- You just have to make sure that you are an eligible requestor and that you comply with all the requirements that the office needs you to adhere to
- As for the fees, it should not exceed to $30.00 per copy. At times, it would cost more than that more especially if it takes long hours to process or find the information which you asked for
- The Clerk of Court can also provide you with the same data provided that you are eligible to it
- Processing time takes 5 to 10 business days
Napa County Arrest Log
Other helpful resources to do the arrest search include: